Asian Business School is a centre for innovative and academic excellence, recognized by AICTE and is among the top colleges for MBA/PGDM in India. Their programs are professionally and purposefully crafted and the best part about studying at ABS is that their qualifications are internationally recognized. The knowledge is imparted by the finest academic minds who impart knowledge by the method of deductive learning.
Let’s shed some light on both positive and negative reviews that students gave about Asian Business School.
- Placements: Most of the students had positive reviews about the placements at Asian Business School. The placements are quite high particularly in the fields of Marketing and Finance. The average CTC ranges from 4-8 LPA in domestic and 18 LPA for the students hired internationally. The placement is more than 90% in most of the courses. Students get to interact with company management; they even organize various conferences, workshops and activities to help students learn better. The placements and the R&D cell are highly efficient and have good tie-ups with companies as compared to other colleges.
- Internships: The rate of internships at Asian Business School is almost 100%. The stipend for the internships ranges from 5,000-18,000 per month. They provide summer internships and live projects to students to make them learn better and get practical exposure to their fields.
- Infrastructure: The College is known for its great infrastructure right from the classrooms, cafeteria, sports complex, libraries etc. The college has its cafeteria which offers good quality hygienic food; the campus also has a Café Coffee Day within the cafeteria. The campus is centrally air-conditioned right from the lecture halls to the library and auditorium. The college also provides hostel facility for the students. The classrooms are equipped with projectors and lectures are given using PowerPoint presentations. The washrooms are clean and well-maintained.
- Faculty: The faculty members at ABS come from distinct and renowned educational institutions; have great experience in the industry. The college is administered by committed R&D cell and superb management who work extensively for the holistic development of the students and enhancing their skills. They are always ready to be a guiding light at every step with the student assisting them to rise higher.
- Placements: Some students were not satisfied with the placements cell and even felt that they didn’t know much about them. Lack of assistance is also a problem sometimes. According to them, the placement cell claims that they will bring the best companies for placements but they hardly bring any to the campus. The Return on Investment at Asian Business School (PGDM) is not that good, as per the students. They believe it depends purely on the skills one has acquired before joining the institute. The minimum salary offered to a PGDM student was around 3.80LPA which does not account for a good return on investment.
- Infrastructure: Although the institute has many facilities like Air-conditioned classrooms, projectors, lifts etc some of them do not work at times. The projectors do not work at times, lifts stop working so the students have to climb stairs to the 4th floor. The college offers 4 courses Law, BCA, PGDM and BBA but there is only 1 building and hence, it’s not spacious.
- Sports Facilities: The College has various forms of indoor games such as badminton, table tennis, pool etc but no facilities for outdoor games such as cricket, badminton, tennis etc. There is no open ground on the campus.
- Hostel: Hostel facility is available for the students but the hostel is not situated inside the campus also, no transportation facilities are available for the students living in the hostel.
The college does offer good job placements and internships. Every student has a different opinion when it comes to reviewing a college/university. Each one of them has different experiences.