Farm animals are the most valuable source of nutrition. They contribute a lot to the country’s economy all around the world. So it is a duty of everyone to provide them whole nutrition and protect them from pests and diseases. It may result in the form of poor productivity, animal death, and financial loss to the farmer on a large scale. The farm animal’s required good health so that they can help farmers in many ways like providing a good quantity of milk that made farmers financially strong. An unhealthy animal on a farm may create a physiological disturbance while a healthy animal leads to display active and responds positively to the environment. Many firms in the world work for the farm’s animal health. They provide all the required nutrition for them to grow. The calf milk replacer is a kind of product specially designed for infant animals. It is very easy to give them anytime anywhere whenever there is no availability of dairy ingredients for them. Milk replacer is only needed to mix which is a form from the dairy ingredients. They are high in quality and results. It provides all the required nutrition to the infant. This milk replacer helps in the growth and development of animals.
Farm animals include many valued resources that help human’s social and nutrition safety by giving excellent resources for food. These resources involve meat, egg, milk and other food products made up of these key resources. It helps in developing the economy of the country through the income generated by importing or exporting dairy products and others. It contributes a lot to the GDP of the country worldwide. The farm animals support food security and the income of billions of people.
- The foods provided by the animals are a good source of micronutrients which is less in vegetables.
- It gives a sufficient quantity of vitamins, calcium, iron, and zinc to the human body.
- Animal-based food helps in growth and weight gain for the human body. It keeps them healthy by providing many nutrients.
- They are not only the source of income for the farmers. They contribute more to the economy of the country.
- The selling of eggs, meat, milk, other milk products, wool, etc. not only supports the farmer’s income but also help the country in growing their economy.
It is the responsibility of each farmer is to maintain the good health of animals. Like this, they can achieve more profit as well as increase animal production. Farmers have to keep them infection-free for which they have to pay more attention to animal hygiene. They must be vaccinated at the right time.