Every event should be memorable all-time and should make you happy when you think of it. To make the function grand, which lasts in the eyes of everyone, decoration helps and one way is by using the printed ribbon. The usage of this is not only limited to birthday parties, the list goes on expanding because of introducing a wide variety of designs and models in the market. This printing occurs directly from the computer using ribbon printers. By this, the creation of a wide variety of ribbons with different styles, colors, materials, text, logos, and designs is possible. This helps to create the brand name in society. The materials used in this are satin, polyester, cotton, Velvet, cord, organza, etc. They tie these designs in such a way to make the products to the next level of beauty. There are catalogs available with the producing company, and the customers can select from that and change it according to their needs.
There are lots of sectors that use these labels are.
- It makes the celebration a memorized one.
- In Weddings, to customize the name of the couples, date of marriage, and printing of the wedding themes to create the event more special.
- At birthday parties, to wrap the Gifts to adorn it and also to tie the balloon strings. Bow decorations to make the things elegantly.
- Perfect to make the wrist bands of friendship Day celebrations in the school and also for the community celebrations.
- In business, it helps to print the brand name which helps to popularize it. It also helps to increase the sales volume by giving gifts packed with ribbons to the new or existing customer. It serves as a perfect marketing tool. It helps to stand out in the crowd.
- It also helps the retail sector to pack the food items attractively.
- Opening ceremony functions require these labels as an important thing of attraction.
- Many types of business-like bakeries, real estate, jewelry shops, flower shops, duty paid shops to use this material to enhance the reach of the products.
The printing procedures involve the below steps:
They perform the printing using the thermal process by applying heat.
- Dye-sublimation printing–Here, transferring dyes from the carrier substrate to the ribbons using heat and pressure. Due to heat opening of pores in the ribbon helps to inject the dyes into it. After cooling, closing of the pores to trap the dyes to make it permanent.
- Thermal printing – In this type, colored ribbons transfer the ink to the fabric using heat. Choosing ribbon color and designs helps to make personalized designs.
This type of personalizing the ribbon is a little thing, but it makes much difference in the quality and visualization of products.