When an event uses huge video screens, doesn’t it look grand and classy? With the help of new technology these days, most people are now used to having High Definition televisions at home because they can give you an amazingly good picture quality. When talking about digital screens, everyone expects to see a better resolution when attending an event, and this is where the LED screen comes into play.
Tips When Choosing An LED Screen
There are a couple of factors that you need to take into consideration when choosing an LED screen for your event. Here are some of the most important ones that should always be on your top priority:
- Screen Size. The screen size is always subjective but it should also be based on the field of view. When you have this figured out, you need to consider the person sitting from the closest to the farthest from the screen and their visibility from these points. The screen size will also depend on the content that will be displayed.
- Brightness. Always remember that the video that you play inside your office will look much different when you play it a bright event. Outdoor light is more than a hundred times brighter than what you will get when inside a building.
- Resolution. This refers to the number of pixels of an image. When it comes to this factor, it will depend on what you will need. The most requested is for 1080p HD but remember that this is not high enough when it comes to quality.
Why Choose Large Screens For An Event
So no matter what the purpose of the LED screen is – promotional video, presentation, or live feed, you should give your audience an outstanding experience. This will take a lot of careful thinking with the design and the balance of the technical compromises.
The LED Screen System And Its Benefits
LED screens are usually the first choice because they are suitable for large events. For the past decade, this has grown in popularity because of the multiple benefits of using LED screens at a large event. If you want to transmit multiple images simultaneously in an event, this should be your primary choice. The LED display system works by using Light Emitting Diodes (LED) to produce RGB (red, green and blue) light. When these colors combine, it will give the screen the capability to produce any color, even white. Here are some of the benefits of using LED screens that you should know of:
- Cost and energy efficient.
- Lightweight which makes it easy to move and install.
- Attractive with less effort because of its high-resolution feature.
- An impressive range of connectivity which gives the organizer a complete control of the images or videos to be displayed at an event.
- Level of brightness is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- The brightest of all the screen system options for a huge event.
LED Screen Choices – Your Role As An Organizer
As an event organizer, this becomes a challenge. Choosing the right screen especially for a big event is one of the most important tasks that you should never neglect. The LED screen that you choose should have the same quality at an event as it would be when you view it at home. The brightness is also essential for good visibility, especially in high ambient light levels. Your choice should also be large enough to provide the audience with clear visibility even from a distance.