Organizations in various forms and sizes are now switching to hosted voice systems. As a communications tool for their business. If you’re asking why? There’s a wide range of benefits that include reliability, flexibility, cost, and many more. Regardless of your particular calling needs and organization’s size. You can save on your monthly phone bill by changing it to hosted voice.
What is Hosted Voice?
Hosted voice is often known as hosted VoIP. That allows business owners to enjoy and make use of all the features. With the traditional phone systems for a cheaper cost. This call is done over the internet connection. Hosted voice solutions are transforming the shape of business telephony. Especially in the SME market. This is mainly because of the increasing demand for extra call features. Users also wanted to have a seamless connection. To various devices that are used in the workplace.
Hosted voice is a cloud-based business service. Where a company’s telephone technology is not hosted onsite. By a certain service provider. Hosted voice services permit a company to outsource tasks to a third party. Instead of installing, upgrading, buying, and maintaining telephone infrastructure. Third-party gives connectivity via Internet connections using VoIP. And these businesses pay their monthly fee for using hosted voice services. The phone system is maintained and kept in the cloud not only lessens the cost. Yet, also enhances fixing times, increases mobility and flexibility, and gives more consistency.
Explore the Benefits of Hosted Voice
- Increased mobility
- With the increasing growth of employees working remotely. Your business phone system must make provisions for this. Cloud-based phone systems let your remote workers be connected wherever they are. It gives them access to the same phone system features as the ones in office-based staff. Hosted voice systems give mobile integration. This means your business mobile is vital turned into an IP phone. That provides you complete desk phone functionality through your business mobile.
- With hosted voice, you have extra features that let your business have much money. Such as call recording plus and advertising on hold. Your phone system should help make money, not cost your business money. It prevents you to have call costs connected with traditional phone systems.
- Increased scalability and Flexibility
- Hosted phone systems permit you to have a phone system with features. That is included and suits your business needs. You can select which extra features you only want and these can be deducted or added. You can personalize your system to make sure that every job role has access. To the particular phone system features it needs. Scalability is a great advantage connected with the hosted voice. That is unavailable with a usual and classic phone system. A hosted phone system means you can add features and physical handsets. As your business continues to grow, without any disruption.
- More Consistency
- With a hosted phone system, your phone system is hosted in the cloud. Wherever office you are based. This also applies to any staff who work as sales consultants or roads. As the system is similar wherever they’re located. It isn’t just the phone itself that is stable, also the features included with it. Just like instant messaging to colleagues and conference calling.
- Improved fix times
- Your phone system is one of the most essential aspects of your business. It is the main key in which your potential and regular customers can reach you. With hosted voice, you don’t need an engineer to attend to your premises to check. Fix times are increased drastically. As the phone system is accessible in the cloud, it can be fixed and managed remotely. In lesser time and eliminates high call-out costs.
These are just some of the amazing benefits you can get in hosted voice systems. Indeed, it is a great help for helping your business become successful.